Monday, November 02, 2015

Wishing and Plotting

Apes - go away, but come back for my lunch and biscuit walkabout #dailyernest

A photo posted by Nazila (@nazilam) on

There is something about the first Monday of the month that fills you with such excitement for the rest of the month, even if is the beginning of the Holiday rush.

The calendar is fairly empty, the new month beckons and I'm already whooped.

I looked out the windows at work and saw the dusk at 440 pm and by the time I left it was pitch black. I broke out my new long down jacket to walk the dog and I'm wearing slippers in the house.  After our hot and relentless summer, you would think I would rejoice in this weather, but honestly - I can do without Winter this year.  Let's skip it and go right to Spring.

My dream in life is to chase Spring around the world - go from zone to zone and let bring me hope and joy - new life and all the opportunities that come with sowing seeds, cleaning house and the lightness of April mornings and May dusks.

I was lucky enough to hit Spring in four different locations in 2015. I'm going for five in 2016.

I hope Tuesday goes better than Monday.


No comments: