Saturday, September 29, 2007

books of note

I am back, not quite together, but back.

For the first time in a while I read a bunch while on holiday and definitely since I have returned. I think the return reading is partly due to my inability to sleep more than six hours and my desire not to go to work at 5 am.

In no particular order I read:

  • The 64 dollar tomato
  • Water for elephants
  • One good turn
  • Saffron Kitchen
  • Many silly murder mysteries that I am embarassed to discuss
  • Never let me go

I am currently perusing two cookbooks of note:

  • Pork and sons
  • My Italian Garden

I am too lazy to post links. We have had a morning of retrieving Ernest from Yakima. All I have to show for it is a pound of coffee from Pioneer Roasters and another lug of tomatoes that will be canned tomorrow.

more later,

nm

2 comments:

Kerrio said...

I'm 2/3rds the way through the $64 tomatoe..

and bought "Chocolate & Zuchini" - though sadly not for me.

Mony said...

I think you are justified in not reading, or posting..
for a month
mony