Thursday, June 15, 2006

always ahead of the curve

OPI chocolate mousse, reef flip flops, talbots skirt, Bush School Graduation, Seattle, WA June 2006.


God, I had no idea.

I brought my cole haan very cute kitten heeled sandals to wear for a wine tasting and graduation this past weekend. Gosh, it was hot and everyone else was doing it. In fact, the graduates of this esteemed liberal bastion of secondary education were either shod in flip flops, high heeled shoes that were worthy of the prom or barefoot. I thought I was fine.

Well at least I had a nice pedicure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At least :)

jk said...

remember, dc is still shellshocked from the college girls who who wore flip flops to the white house to meet the president.

and not as a sign of disrespect. Even their mothers were horrified!