Monday, December 05, 2005

argh, can it be over soon?

Nuff said. This quarter has sucked the big egg.

I will be sooo glad to be out of that class and five credits away from that certificate and maybe far away from
planners.

Now, I love or two of you, but this quarter has really really been bad and I'm slogging and trying to finish tonight so that tomorrow I can just chill.

Chill, wow, what a concept. I haven't chilled since my last transcon.

Hmm. Maybe I should look for some cheap chilling flights.

Not.

nm

3 comments:

jk said...

how could you fit any more flights into your schedule? aren't you taking off again on thursday???

Nazila Merati said...

next year, maybe one transcon a month just to get some me time?

what do you think?

It be cheaper than therapy.

jk said...

once a month, and i vote for actually getting out of the airport when you arrive!