Sunday, November 27, 2005

tired of sleeping



Tons of pumpkin fun, November 2005.

I can't sleep, so I got up and went to the couch where I am catching up with netflix. I am trying hard not to worry about things that cannot be solved at 3:30 am. I am watching Arrested Development and wondering two things - 1. When did Jason Bateman get some damn cute? 2. Why does Tony Hale look so much like David Gest?

This week is crunch week here, tons of work to catch up on, cookies to make and bake in preparation for next weekend's cookie fest and school stuff. Holiday stuff is starting in full force. I managed to start the panfortes and cards. Cards are hard this year, what do you say? This year sucked, hopefully next year will be better?

Well, it is light out. I guess it is time to start melting butter for gingerbread and start baking pumpkin and quinces.

nm

2 comments:

jk said...

i watched episodes 1, 2,3 last night. perhaps I'll see the others tonight.

jk said...

by the way, my cards are addressed. However, I did this three years ago, and some of the addresses are no longer valid. Nor are the people. Not valid to be on my list, I mean.

oh well, I mean well.