Saturday, November 05, 2005

Ms. N a vision of foofiness

How does a girl like me ever learn to put on makeup? I never wear it and when I do I forget and rub my eyes or touch my face. I guess I need to go to some salon and have a makeunder. I never wear makeup and when I try to put it on I look like something off the cover of a Pat Benatar album.

That or I need to stop drinking and powder my nose more. The sheen from the flash bulbs combined with too many martinis gives me quite a lovely shiny nose.

Wish me luck tonight, I'll need it.

3 comments:

jk said...

so, your foofy self, how was it? We had a lovely time here in DC.

Nazila Merati said...

It was good, very interesting to see those who grew up with the birthday boy versus those who venture capitalize with him.

The drinks were free and my alcohol monitor cut me off too soon.

What is with stand up buffets and cream sauces? I understand mingling, but honestly, I probably should have sat down when eating pasta.

Other that that, the ann taylor lace skirt went well with the lace cynthia rowley sling backs I bought last year for his sister's wedding.

Sounds like you had a great time, thanks for adopting us into your family!

Unknown said...

I don't wear makeup much either. In fact, today, I am probably scary. Like you, when I do I also rub it off OR I end up looking like Joan Jett. I call this phenonenom "Uncle Fester Eyes."